I happily take commissions for
Come with your own ideas or a request an item I have made in the past, but custom-tailored to you!
(visit my Instagram: 22777777888888_99 for images)
Custom orders are a process!
steps for custom orders:
1. First, fill out the PDF form to the right and email it to me or a price estimate
make the subject of the email, (your name) request
2. Once we agree on a payment plan, and clarified request we can set a first time for meeting in person, or call on the phone.
3. First meeting or call: take measurements, select fabrics, and discuss more details
4. patterning/ drafting
5. sample/ muslin
6. One or more fitting to ensure satisfaction with the garment
7. alterations/ adjustments
8. finishings (buttons, buttonholes, drawstrings, tags, hems,etc.)
9. complete garment
I do payments in segments throughout the process of making custom orders. Custom orders will tend to be more expensive, but I aim to make it accessible.
If you feel like you can't afford the item with the estimate I gave please let me know! I can rework the design to be simpler and we try to figure something out.
with custom orders, I offer FREE small repairs on anything you bring in.
Repairs/ alterations offered
prices starting at 5$
* hemming pants
* fitting garments
* fixing holes (knits and woven)
* fix zippers
* making thing smaller or larger
* shortening sleeves
* shortening dresses
* combining two or more articles of clothing for a
* changing buttons
* preventative reinforcement on forming holes